Welcome to......

...the most pointless blog you've ever read. This blog is all about us (Cana and Andy), hence our celeb couple name Candy. So if you're looking for political hoopla or the latest fashion trends, you've come to the wrong place.

Disclosure: You may learn a lot about love, happiness, and art.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Turning 21!



Andy couldn't have given me a better day if he tried! It was spectacular. I woke up to a design your own coffee mug from Starbucks, and purse from my favorite boutique,charm, that I absolutely LOVE!
(charmonsecond.com)

We had school and work, so kind of boring there, but it was followed by a surprise dinner at Flip with our dear friends, Haley and Michael Graydon, and John and Jackie Seay. It was delicious!
(flipburgerboutique.com)
Then we all went to the bowling alley where my family met and surprised me with the most AMAZING cake I have ever seen. Looked like it came straight from CharmCity Cakes.



It was a relaxing, wonderful day, and I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! thanks for making my 21st so special!


and thanks Michael for coming close to getting us kicked out of Target.

1 comment:

  1. Your cake was AWESOME!! Wow at Michael on the buggy.. i bought flipped out when I saw that! lol Trying to let loose while ya'll were agging him on.. hahah thanks guys

    ReplyDelete